This episode is our book launch party, held right in our studio. We’re super excited about this book because, frankly, I think it’s the most important book we’ve produced so far. It’s going to be a gamechanger for a lot of crazy busy people, maybe you.
The reason it’s so powerful is that this book is a productivity system, not just a collection of tips and hacks to get more work done faster. It helps you focus on what matters most so you actually get the right things done—the things that move the needle on your most important priorities. It’s really a pathway to freedom for people who are caught up in the whirlwind of tasks, appointments, meetings, and deadlines.
Here’s what’s happening inside the episode
- We outline the 3-part system of productivity: Stop, Cut, Act.
- We tell what makes this system different from the many other task- and time-management approaches.
- You’ll hear from actual users of the Free to Focus method, who talk about the transformation it made in their lives and businesses.
- We show you the surprising power of getting more done by focusing on just three tasks per day.
- You’ll hear how to claim up to $798-worth of free bonuses by ordering the book this week.
- We announce the winners of our free giveaway of all Michael’s books from among those who shared this podcast on social media last week.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
If haven’t yet subscribed to our podcast in iTunes, do it today. You’ll get practical, actionable advice delivered straight to your device every week. Don’t miss a single episode! Click here now to subscribe in iTunes.
We’d be super-grateful if you’d also leave a review on iTunes. That’ll help others find this program so they can benefit too. We read every single review too. Good, bad, or indifferent, we’d love to hear what you think. Click here to rate the podcast and leave your own review.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode