Well, there is! And we can teach it to you. We’ve seen our share of Monday-to-Friday chaos, and we’ve developed a simple system that lets you take control of your week and ensure that you stay focused.
Try these next-level strategies, and you’ll finally escape the sickening feeling of never getting anything done. You’re going to start loving Mondays again!
Here’s a preview of this episode.
- What it feels like to have your week blown apart on Monday morning. [1:37]
- High-level overview of the Weekly Preview concept. [3:50]
- The psychological edge you get from listing your wins. [5:40]
- Quick summary of the After Action Review format. [6:38]
- Three questions you must ask yourself before diving into next week. [7:39]
- The big advantage you pass up by not pausing to review your performance every week. [9:13]
- The three places you must look every week to be sure nothing falls through the cracks. [10:00]
- A new element in the three planner lines that debut this month. [12:23]
- Why you absolutely should put personal items on your weekly tasks lists. [13:58]
- How to select your Weekly Big 3. [14:35]
- Why self-care must be considered a leadership discipline. [16:55]
- Why where you do your Weekly Preview really matters. [19:47]
- The best way to refresh your motivation for your quarterly goals. [21:12]
- A simple hack to get yourself excited about the week ahead. [23:29]
Don’t miss out on the free download that goes along with this episode, the Perfect Progress Checklist. It’s a simple tool to tuck inside your Full Focus Planner to kick your weekly planning into high gear. Get yours now.
Your Friends Need This
We’ll bet you have at least one friend who really needs these tips on weekly planning. Why not help them out by texting a link to this episode right now?
You can also share it on your favorite social media platform. Just click one of the links in the sidebar and use the hashtag #leadtowin.
Resources from This Episode